TESDA Short Courses

TESDA Motorcycle/Small Engine Servicing NC II

TESDA Small Engine Servicing NC II course is the acquisition of skills and training on how to properly install and service parts of either motorcycle or small engines.

It also involves acquiring skills with massive importance for the improved and better performance of the practice such as:

  • How to participate in workplace communication
  • Work in team environment
  • Practice career professionalism
  • interpret technical drawing
  • Apply appropriate sealant or adhesive
  • How to move and position vehicle
  • Perform mensuration and calculation
  • How to read, interpret and apply specifications and manuals
  • Use and apply lubricant or coolant
  • Perform shop maintenance
  • Perform periodic maintenance
  • How to service fuel system, lubrication, ignition, exhaust, brake, suspension, wheels and tires, clutch, and electrical system
  • How to service final drive, cooling system
  • Overhaul motorcycle or small engine.

How long will it take to study a TESDA Small Engine Servicing NC II?

In order to accomplish the short-term course, one has to attend classes for a minimum of 278 hours. The schedule will depend on the TESDA site you will be enrolling at.

TESDA Certification

In every course to be taken, there will be assessments that will be made to gauge the performance of the students. It will be the time to prove the depth of their learning. It will also serve as a knowing stage of their strengths and weaknesses that can either be kept or improved. The assessors of the course are highly respected and qualified to assess the performance of the one undergoing the test.

A person enrolled in this short-term course may be required to undergo an assessment to determine his or her competency. In order to be a certified NC II holder, one has to undergo the said assessment before the end of the course. It would be under-respected and qualified professors who had been trained in testing students in this field.


  • PSA Birth Certificate
  • High School or College Diploma
  • Certified True Copy of Official Transcript of Records or Form 137
  • Certificate of Good Moral Character or GMRC
  • 1 x 1 and/or 2 x 2 pictures

However, the requirements may vary depending on the school you are enrolling at.

After you graduated with this course, you can be employed as a motorcycle mechanic or as a small engine mechanic.

View Comments

This website uses cookies.